Tuesday, January 04, 2005

What is wrong with the airline industry?

Well, the title of this one pretty much sums up my thoughts. I don't understand how a company can get away with lying to the public so much. I swear they have a magic eight ball that gives them the excuse to give to the people waiting.

"sorry folks it looks like we have some..." "...bad weather in..." "...your destination city...You should be on board within 10-15 minutes"

Meanwhile, you sit there for the next two hours listening to new excuses every 10-15 minutes. If it's going to be 2 hours, tell me so I can go do something else, and don't lie to me. We aren't all morons.

So here's the thought part of it...How can these airlines continue to get away with almost never being on time, lying to the public, and losing my luggage? They wonder why they are losing money. Get some sound processes down!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home